The natural choice for forklift engineering apprenticeships
F-TEC sets the highest standards for apprenticeships in forklift truck engineering, with a ‘Pure FLT and MEWP’ training programme designed by the industry, for the industry.
Courses cover essential maintenance and repair of both internal-combustion and electric-powered trucks, and are tailored to the needs of individual manufacturers. Employers sending apprentices to F-TEC can even supply their own products for them to work on.
Successful candidates not only graduate from their course but do so with a valuable qualification, endorsed by IMI Awards as a Quality Assured Award (QAA). We offer Apprenticeships at Level 3, which combines on and off the job training to produce highly knowledgeable and skilled Apprentices.
Other benefits include:
- Exclusive fourth year Advanced Level Apprenticeship option (with Diploma) means your apprentices hit the ground running.
- Unique pooling scheme helps find a job for your apprentices even if you hit headcount restrictions.
- Effective management and delivery of courses thanks to dedicated F-TEC programme manager, dedicated and experienced contract manager
- National Assessors provide essential support to employers’ workplace
- Proven success – over 4,000 fully trained engineers working within the industry
- Assistance optimising access to government funding
- Help with sourcing you the ideal apprentice for your business, free service of advertising and screening candidates
To find out more on the Apprentice Scheme, call the team on 01793 384449, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.