Who will benefit from this course?
Engineers who need to upskill working with new mobile hydraulics in the LT and MEWP industry.
Engineers who work on a wide range of lift truck and aerial work platform equipment.
Objective of the programme:
The aim of this course is to provide a practical insight into working with hydraulics. The course will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to hydraulics
- Principles of hydraulics
- Working safely with hydraulics
- Individual components
- Hydraulic circuits
- Hydraulic diagnostics and pressure testing
- Introduction to torque converters
- Identification of components
- Explanation of how the torque converter operates
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Introduction to hydrostatic machines
- Identification of the components and safety
- Explanation of how the hydrostatic (incl. wet brakes) operates
- Diagnostics and fault finding (pressure testing)