This training aims at engineers who work with electric machines.
No prior knowledge is required.
To become familiar with the use and functioning of large electric motors (pump motor and drive motor).
After the training course, the participant is able to check electric motors and recognise certain typical damage patterns.
- The permanent magnet motors
- Variants of the PM motor
- The series motor
- Variants of the series motor
- The shunt field motor
- The compound motors
- Service and repair of DC motors
- Collector wear (wear patterns)
- Detecting faults in motors
- AC motors: introduction
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.