The industry is seeing a huge shift towards robotics and automated systems, which presents a unique set of new engineering challenges.
These systems are being rapidly adopted so there is a pressing need for a new generation of engineers who are trained to service this new technology.
By switching to automated systems, the human operator element is not eliminated. It is swapped for a human engineer element. So, the importance of maintenance and repair becomes much more focused.
This course aims to train engineers to the next level in robotics.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
Service Engineers who need to upskill to work on robotic and automated systems
Engineers who have already completed:
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME:
As a result of completing the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the systems that control robotic machinery, by building these systems yourself.
- Understand the physical machinery and the software that runs the machinery.
- Maintain and repair robotic and automated systems.
Discover the capabilities of robotics and their impact on society and understand how artificial intelligence (AI) is changing the way we live and work.
- Understand Telematics
- Fault diagnosis methods and procedures in AGV’s
- Robotic Forklifts
- Diagnose different machinery Systems.
- Diagnosis, adjustments and troubleshooting.
- Inside the controller.
- Wireless communication
- Laser and Infrared automatic navigation
- Wire Guidance
- Self-obstacle avoidance and diagnosis of faults