Who will benefit from this course?
Engineers without a formal qualification and/or someone looking to progress into the industry
Must be familiar with machines as an Engineer, with operating principals of combustion engines and/or electric motors
Objective of the programme:
To build upon existing engineering knowledge and turn individuals into fully qualified forklift engineers.
- Health & Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Support for Job Roles in the Automotive Environment
- Materials, Fabrication, Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment
- Inspecting Lift Trucks
- Diagnosis and rectification of Lift Truck Electrical units and components
- Diagnosis and rectification of Lift Truck Engine Faults
- Diagnosis and rectification of Chassis System Faults
- Learning through demonstration and instruction
- How to Identify and Agree Motor Vehicle Customer Service Needs
5 x 1 week’s blocks at the centre over 15 months