Who will benefit from this course?
This important course explores a variety of Health and Safety issues in the fork truck working environment.
Whilst essential for service engineers, it is a valuable source of information and understanding for anyone who works near forklift trucks.
Objective of the programme:
As a result of attending this course the delegate will:
- Understand the core elements of H&S legislation and procedures as applied to working with FLT and MEWPs
- Understand the key responsibilities of self and others
- Help set the agenda to assess risks within the workplace.
- Accidents and ill health
- First Aid
- Common Hazards
- >Fire & Explosion – (LPG)
- Work equipment
- Movement of People and Vehicles
- Manual Handling
- Working at height
- Risk Assessment