Engineers with little or no prior knowledge, as an introduction to the training course ‘Introduction to mobile hydraulics’.
Anyone who is active in a technical-commercial environment but doesn’t carry out repairs. People who work in a sales environment, in the warehouse, in the administrative department.
No prior knowledge of the hydraulics is required.
- To gain an insight into hydraulic operating principles, applied to aerial work platforms
- Recognising parts on a machine and on a diagram
- Getting to know the function of common components
Important hydraulic concepts, laws, and formulas
- Pressure, flow rate
- Pascal’s law
Structure of an installation
Common components and their function
- Pressure relief valve, hose brake valve
Basic symbols and diagram reading
Introduction to proportional hydraulics
Introduction to hydrostatic drive
- Demonstrating hydraulic laws
- Understanding the functioning of the components
- Introduction to measuring pressure and flow rate
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.