Engineers involved in the repair and diagnostic checks of internal combustion machines (diesel).
Insight in the operating principles of diesel combustion engines.
Recognising the different injection systems of diesel engines and gaining an insight in their working principles
Acquiring knowledge of the different components and being able to recognise and locate these on a machine
Learning the specific points 9of attention during maintenance and diagnostic checks of the new generation of electronic control systems
Acquiring knowledge about the different exhaust gas after-treatment systems.
- Functioning of the diesel engine
- Mixture composition
- Combustion cycle
- Combustion chamber
- Checking and repairing a diesel engine
- Combustion process
- Fuel pumps
- Fuel circuit
- Functioning of the line pump
- Functioning of the rotary pump
- Functioning of the electronic rotary pump
- Presentation of the engine
- Servicing guidelines
- Principles of the electronic control system
- Diagnostics equipment
Exhaust gas after-treatment
- Emission standards Tier4/stage llB
- Use of EGR – Exhaust gas Recirculation
- DOC-filter – Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
- DPF – Diesel Particulate Filter
- SCR – Selective Catalytic Reduction
- DEF – Diesel Emission Fluid (AdBlue)
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.