This training is intended for engineers working with a variety of power units, who want to improve their fault-finding skill specifically to LPG applications.
Prior knowledge in performing measurements and fault-finding is required.
Engineers will be given instruction on the safe use of LPG systems.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Basic principles of LPG
- LPG Safety
- Individual components
- Fault finding
- Different vaporiser units
- LPG bottles and storage
- Basic ignition systems
- Inspection and adjustments
- Introduction to fuel injection
- Breakdown of the injector system
- Types of injectors
- System sensors
- Fault finding and diagnostics