Engineers who work with internal combustion diesel lift trucks and who want to learn new diagnostics techniques.
Familiarity with the operating principles of combustion engines and engine management systems. Basic skills and insight in electrical signals.
- To gain an insight in the new diesel injection technology.
- Mastering the knowledge about the consequences of maintenance and diagnostics.
- Understanding the communications technology between the control units and assessing the impact of this on the diagnostics.
- To know the impact of a CAN bus system in relation to the fault-finding.
- Combustion process of a diesel engine
- Mechanical diesel injection
- Why common rail?
- Fuel circuit
- Spare parts
- High-pressure pump
- Management system
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Points of interest
- Goal of data communication systems
- Differences between networks
- Structure of a data frame
- Impact on the fault-finding
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.