This training aims at everybody who is active in a technical-commercial environment but doesn’t perform repairs. After the training, the participant has a better insight in the technical aspects of a lift truck. Only the basic principles are addressed, detailed operating principles aren’t treated. This training is particularly suitable for people who work in the sales department, warehouse, administration, or car mechanics who want to reorientate their career to the forklift business.
No prior knowledge is required.
- To gain an insight into the functioning and fields of application of lift trucks.
- To be capable of recognising different components and locate them on a machine.
- To be capable of advising customers about lift trucks.
- Machine types and functioning
- Mast configurations
- Electric machine parts and functioning
- Electric motor types and contactors Batteries
- Hydraulic components and functioning
- Charger types
- Lift chains and forks
- Safety regulations
- Thermal engines
- Fuel system
- Periodic maintenance
- Points of interest
- Operating principle
- Torque converter
- Forward – reverse
Practical exercises on electrical and thermal lift trucks.
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.