Engineers who perform maintenance and repairs on internal combustion machines. Engineers who want to gain an insight into performing diagnostics by means of electrical diagrams.
Prior knowledge of electricity on/in internal combustion machines is an asset, not a requirement.
- To gain an insight into electrical diagrams of internal combustion machines
- To be able to recognise and locate different components on a diagram
- To perform a diagnosis of an error by means of the electrical diagram and a multimeter.
- Electrical diagrams
- Start-up of the machine
- Common sensors on internal combustion engines
- Charging system
- Valve control
- Diagram analysis
- Using an electrical diagrams and multimeter to locate faults:
- Engine doesn’t start
- Alternator doesn’t work
- Short circuit
- Leakage currents
- Machine doesn’t lift/drive
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.