Who will benefit from this course?
Service Engineers who need to upskill working in the LT and MEWP industry.
Engineers who work on a wide range of MEWP and FLT equipment.
Objective of the programme:
As a result of completing the programme, you will be able to:
- diagnose different machinery faults with confidence
- be able to select the appropriate test equipment
- ensure a disciplined approach to diagnosis to ensure a cost-effective repair
- Interpretation of electrical wiring diagrams, unit locations and uses
- Interpretation of hydraulic/fluidic diagrams, unit locations and uses
- Interpretation of engine faults
- Fault diagnosis methods and procedures
- Selection of the appropriate diagnostic equipment
- Hands on practical diagnostic assignments