Engineers who maintain and repair the new generation of (common rail) diesel engines.
Engineers who want to evolve with and gain an insight in the exhaust gas after-treatment of the new diesel engines.
Some prior knowledge of diesel engines is required.
- To gain an insight in the new systems that reduce the emission of toxic exhaust fumes
- To recognise and locate parts of the machine
- To be aware of the functioning, points of special attention and safety of these systems and parts.
Euro – Tie standards
- Different exhaust fumes and solutions
- Short recapitulation common rail
- Short recapitulation EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation)
- DOC – (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst)
- DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Stages of soot filter clogging plus indicator lights on dashboard
- Replacing – cleaning: when, points of attention
- Different systems
- Kubota (Doosan)
- Deutz 3B (JLG, Manitou)
- Perkins (Manitou)
- Short: DPF fitted afterwards
- SCR (AdBlue)
- Points of attention with regard to safety and maintenance
- Importance of diesel fuel for new systems
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.