This training is intended for engineers working with electricity and electronics, who want to improve their fault-finding skills.
Prior knowledge in performing measurements and fault-finding is required.
This “hands-on” training familiarises the engineer with common sensor and actuator signals, gives a clear insight in the principle of processing units and teaches the engineer how to look for faults in a targeted way.
- The electrical diagram
- Properties of the electric circuit
- Basic principles
- Current and resistors
- Magnetism and electric interference
- How and when to use an oscilloscope
- Analogue versus digital signals
- Details of an oscillogram
- Pulse width modulation, duty cycle, frequency …Proportional control
- Temperature sensor, pressure sensor, position sensor and speed sensor
- Communication signals (e.g. CAN bus)
FIND AN EVENT
Click the green search icon to display event dates….
For further information or to book, please contact F-TEC today.