Who will benefit from this course?
For all non-technical FLT-customer-facing staff
Familiarity with the operating principles of a typical forklift truck business
Objective of the programme:
To demonstrate skills in the 8 Rules of Good Customer Service:
- Answer your phone
- Do not make promises unless you can keep them
- Listen to your customers
- Deal with complaints effectively
- Be helpful – even if there is no immediate profit in it
- Be respectful, courteous, and knowledgeable
- Take the extra step
- Exceed customer expectations
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Satisfactions and frustrations
- Legal implications
- Financial implications
- What is good customer service?
- Principles of Customer Communication & Care
- What is your behavioural style?
- Let us prepare to meet the customer
- Customer /Engineer role-plays
- Plenary activity. What will we do differently?