Where and When
26/07/2021 - 28/07/2021 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training Centre
Book Now (prices exclude VAT, which will be added to your invoice)
About this course
Who will benefit from this course?
Engineers who need to upskill working with new mobile hydraulics in the LT and MEWP industry.
Engineers who work on a wide range of lift truck and aerial work platform equipment.
Objective of the programme:
The aim of this course is to provide a practical insight into working with hydraulics. The course will cover the following subjects:
- Introduction to hydraulics
- Principles of hydraulics
- Working safely with hydraulics
- Individual components
- Hydraulic circuits
- Hydraulic diagnostics and pressure testing
- Introduction to torque converters
- Identification of components
- Explanation of how the torque converter operates
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Introduction to hydrostatic machines
- Identification of the components and safety
- Explanation of how the hydrostatic (incl. wet brakes) operates
- Diagnostics and fault finding (pressure testing)