Where and When
09/02/2022 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training Centre
Book Now (prices exclude VAT, which will be added to your invoice)
About this course
About this course:
This course provides the knowledge on the PUWER and LOLER regulations 1998, 6 and 9 respectively to enable the competent engineer to conduct a Thorough Examination.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is for engineers who have been deemed competent by their employer and need recertification to continue conducting Thorough Examinations on their behalf.
Engineers who have previously successfully completed the PUWER and LOLER Thorough Examination and now need Recertification to continue.
Objective of the programme:
At the end of the programme successful candidates will know how to use the current regulations of PUWER and LOLER to efficiently carry out Thorough Examinations and be recorded on the F-TEC register.
- PUWER 1998 – Regulation 6 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- LOLER 1998 – Regulation 9 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations)
- The engineer’s role in Thorough Examination
- Guidance on how to conduct Thorough Examination
- Guidance on the use of PUWER & LOLER
1 Day on-site (also available as 1.5 Days Digital training)