Where and When
18/10/2021 - 19/10/2021 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training CentreSorry. This event is now FULL
About this course
About this course:
This course provides the knowledge on PUWER and LOLER regulations 1998, 6 and 9 respectively to enable the competent engineer to conduct a Thorough Examination.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is open to all engineers who have been deemed competent by their employer to conduct Thorough Examinations on their behalf.
Engineers wanting to take part must have at least 3 years inspection experience and be deemed competent by their employer.
Objective of the programme:
At the end of the programme successful candidates will know how to use the current regulations of PUWER and LOLER to efficiently carry out Thorough Examinations and be recorded on the F-TEC register.
- PUWER 1998 – Regulation 6 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
- LOLER 1998 – Regulation 9 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations)
- The engineer’s role in Thorough Examination
- Guidance on how to conduct Thorough Examination
- Guidance on the use of PUWER & LOLER
- Practical – including conducting Thorough Examination of different equipment