Where and When
07/06/2022 - 09/06/2022 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training Centre
Book Now (prices exclude VAT, which will be added to your invoice)
About this course
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
Engineers who work on a wide range of lift truck and aerial work platform equipment.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME:
The objective of this course is to provide a comprehensive and practical introduction to electronic control systems.
- Health and safety
- Individual component testing
- Electrical theory
- DC motor types, operation, and testing
- SCR traction control theory and operation
- Current sensors and current limit settings
- Fault finding traction control systems:
- BT Rolatruc LT200 panel
- GE EV100 panel
- Sevcon MC400
- SCR traction control circuits
- Plugging and flyback circuits
- Bypass and field weakening circuits
- Regenerative braking
- Fail safe and monitoring circuits