Where and When
19/04/2021 - 21/04/2021 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training Centre
Book Now (prices exclude VAT, which will be added to your invoice)
About this course
This training is intended for engineers with varied experience in the FLT industry working with electrical and electronic applications, who want to improve their fault-finding skills.
Prior knowledge in performing measurements and fault-finding is required.
The aim of this course is to provide a comprehensive and practical introduction to electronic control systems.
The course will cover:
- Health and safety
- Individual component testing
- Electrical theory
- DC motor types, operation, and testing
- SCR traction control theory and operation
- Current sensors and current limit settings
- Fault finding traction control systems:
- SCR traction control circuits
- Plugging and fly back circuits
- Bypass and field weakening circuits
- Regenerative braking
- Fail safe and monitoring circuits