Where and When
22/02/2022 - 24/02/2022 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training Centre
Book Now (prices exclude VAT, which will be added to your invoice)
About this course
Who will benefit from this course?
Engineers who work on a wide range of lift truck equipment.
Objective of the programme:
Engineers will be given instruction on the safe use of LPG systems.
- Basic principles of LPG
- LPG Safety
- Individual components
- Fault finding
- Different vaporiser units
- LPG bottles and storage
- Basic ignition systems
- Inspection and adjustments
- Introduction to fuel injection
- Breakdown of the injector system
- Types of injectors
- System sensors
- Fault finding and diagnostics