Where and When
12/10/2021 - 13/10/2021 : 9:00 am at F-TEC Training CentreSorry. This event is now FULL
About this course
Who will benefit from this course?
Service Engineers who need to upskill working in the LT and MEWP industry.
Engineers who work on a wide range of MEWP and FLT equipment.
Objective of the programme:
As a result of completing the programme, you will be able to:
- diagnose different machinery faults with confidence
- be able to select the appropriate test equipment
- ensure a disciplined approach to diagnosis to ensure a cost-effective repair
- Interpretation of electrical wiring diagrams, unit locations and uses
- Interpretation of hydraulic/fluidic diagrams, unit locations and uses
- Interpretation of engine faults
- Fault diagnosis methods and procedures
- Selection of the appropriate diagnostic equipment
- Hands-on practical diagnostic assignments