Where and When
12/07/2021 - 13/07/2021 : 9:00 am at F-TEC Training Centre
Book Now (prices exclude VAT, which will be added to your invoice)
About this course
Who will benefit from this course?
Service Engineers who need to upskill working in the LT and MEWP industry.
Engineers who work on a wide range of MEWP and FLT equipment.
Objective of the programme:
As a result of completing the programme, you will be able to:
- diagnosed different machinery faults with confidence
- be able to select the appropriate test equipment
- ensure a disciplined approach to diagnosis to ensure a cost-effective repair
- Interpretation of electrical control systems, units and their uses
- Interpretation of mechanical systems, units and their uses
- Prohibition in relation to health and safety
- Selection of the appropriate diagnostic system and equipment
- Hands-on practical diagnostic assignments