Where and When
12/01/2022 : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at F-TEC Training CentreSorry. This event is now FULL
About this course
Who will benefit from this course?
For all forklift truck customer facing staff, especially engineers.
Familiarity with the operating principles of a typical forklift truck business
Objective of the programme:
After attending the programme, be able to demonstrate skills in the 8 Rules of Good Customer Service:
- Answer your phone
- Do not make promises unless you can keep them
- Listen to your customers
- Deal with complaints effectively
- Be helpful – even if there is no immediate profit in it
- Be respectful, courteous, and knowledgeable
- Take the extra step
- Exceed customer expectations
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Satisfactions and frustrations
- Legal implications
- Financial implications
- What is good customer service?
- Principles of Customer Communication & Care
- What is your behavioural style?
- Let us prepare to meet the customer
- Customer /Engineer role-plays
- Plenary activity. What will we do differently?